It’s early in the month, so I’m going to update this again later in the month as I finish more things!
- Draw an activity twice per week and post it to the blog, even though I’m terrible at drawing.
Go to one art show per month.(Done! First Friday Art Walk)
- Post one item per week to one of my Etsy shops.
- Meditate once per week.
Buy a bicycle and the bravery (bike shops do sell bravery, right?) to ride it in the city. Get a tattoo. Paint my nails (hands or toes, or both) twice per month.
- Go camping twice per year.
Cook a real meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) twice per week. (Dinner share!) Cook meals for others once a month. (Done: Dinner share covers this one too!)
- Learn to
embroiderand cross stitch. (Working on embroidery!)
- Walk, rather than drive, as often as possible.
Seek out, friend input accepted, one new band I enjoy once a week.(Done! Battles, like this video: http://youtu.be/3FsvMyQeC-Q (For some reason WordPress isn’t uploading videos right now)
- Purge and donate belongings that I really do not use.
Think seriously about getting a dog.(I thought I was safe, then I met my friend’s Boston Terrier puppy, and the puppyfever started again) Watch The Office episode of Jim & Pam’s wedding.
- (Edited 8/24) Back up my computer quarterly and sort through files to eliminate duplicates and unneeded junk.
- Save $200 per month.
- Put at least 1/3 of each paycheck towards credit card payments.
- Read one book per month. (Still tackling Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil)
- (added 8/21) Lose 15 lbs.
- (added 8/21)
Do ten pushups each day.(I started doing 30 Day Shred, so I’m getting in far more than 10 pushups daily!)
- (added 8/21) Write one real (snail mail) letter each month.
- (added 8/24)
Take vitamins and calcium supplement daily.