- Road trip visit to
the Baltimorean aquarium (edited: 100% of people I’ve talked to have said it’s not worth it! I’m researching other aquariums to visit instead. Maybe Atlanta!)
- Post one item to Etsy per week after June 15
- Work out 4x per week (edited: 5x per week would be great, but 4x is reasonable. I’ll aim for 5 but the minimum is 4)
- Lose 15 lbs.
- Go camping & cook food outdoors
- Visit the mountains
- Go to a Big Business show
- Go to a Band of Horses show
Make food for others once weekly:: Food share! Last week I made kale & asparagus pesto pasta
- Finish an embroidery pattern from Sublime Stitching
- Purge, sort, organize belongings at home & in storage unit before moving!
- Move into new, beautiful house!
- Go hiking
- Walk on the beach at night (perhaps no day beachtime for me!)
- Make Filipino food
- Work on lowering anxiety levels
- Watch all of the Harry Potter movies before seeing the last movie
- Charge my camera and document my adventures
- Host a ladies’ night in the new house & invite friends who haven’t met yet
Live a more tidy life:: Have been cleaning and organizing a bit each day
- Have my car serviced and inspected
- Read Midnight in the Garden of Good an Evil (almost finished!!), Under the Banner of Heaven, Just Kids, Eat Pray Love, The Master and Margarita
- Play putt putt golf
- Go bowling
Make an effort to see more friends each week, despite a busy schedule:: More impromptu porch hangs, more coffee dates, and more phone chats with out-of-town friends
- Study for grad school
Post my new band/song/album of the week each week:: Foster the People and Two Door Cinema Club (and the Pandora stations) serve as great store-cleaning soundtracks!